The world which got smaller
in every past days, resources are not endless, environment effect of product and actions are global, not regional. This was accepted by
all world. This consciousness brought idea that these effects should be controlled by market forces, not legal applying.
To be able
to be in global market can be measured by given respect and worth to human. Needs and expectation of consumer of today are met in top
level as well as, they want to give respect and worth to the world, environment , their self and interroger these in the market.
These developing betrayed needing of management system that provides to continual improvement environment applying and successfully
and holds to control interactions of operations with environment. Environment is very important integration with Europe Community; also
environment and forest Ministry audits include subjects which are parallel with these standard.
Environment management system (EMS) is management system which is developed to remove or to decrease systematically harmful of operation
which are to environment
ISO 14000 environment management system, in compact has decreasing of use of natural resources and decreasing to minimum given harmful
of weather, land and water and is established in basic of risk analysis.
Of product, process which passed starting from raw material occurring final product until to present to consumers, environment factors
should be determined in all level, controlled with examinations and preventions and decreased to minimum given harmful to environment
and this is standard serial which was issued by ISO.
ISO 14000 is not product standard. It is system standart. It is not interested in what product is produced, it is interested in how
is produced. It is reliant to continual improvement and monitoring of environment performance. It stipulates requirements which are determined
by legal and regulations about environment factor
TS EN ISO 14000 Serial Standard TSE:
- ISO 14001 Environment management system – features and using guide
- ISO 14004 Environment management – environment management system – principles, general guide for contribution of techniques and
- ISO 14020 Environment labels and declarations- general principles
- ISO 14031 Environment management- evaluation of environment performance – guide
- ISO 14040 environment management – along life evaluations general principles and applying
- ISO 19011 Guide for inspection of quality and environment
STANDARD KALITE ISO 14001:2004 CONSULTANCY LEVEL
- Doing of existing situation analysis
- Determining of legal requirements about company
- Giving of needed trainings
- Occurring of system documentation
- Applying of system
- Application of certification